Growing and Using Herbs
24 June 2022
Honesty Cookery School
Honesty Cookery School are very excited to be collaborating with EDGE, an organisation with a mission to get people growing their own food in whatever spaces they have available, whether that be a garden an allotment or simply a balcony. The course will introduce you to the wide variety of herbs that can be grown in this country and their uses.
The main areas covered will be:
- Identifying herb plants
- Herb tasting and herbal teas
- How to grow herbs through various propagation methods
- Integrating herbs into your space/design
- The best herbs for scent, colour and natural pest control
- Which herbs are best used for what and grown where
By the end of this course you will have an understanding of which herbs are best used for which tasks. You will know how to grow your own herbs and why they are so important to us.
Part of the course will take place in our herb garden so please come prepared to be outside. To ease your morning along refreshments from Honesty Bakery will be provided.
Why not take advantage of this opportunity to learn how to produce the freshest and most fragrant of ingredients?