Sieze the Season: An Autumnal Feast
14 October 2021
Honesty Cookery School
Autumn is the time to eat a wide variety of vegetables and take advantage of the powerful nutritional punch that they offer.
Guided by our Italian tutor Mariella Bliss, cook a true autumnal feast, making the most of fresh British seasonal produce. The menu will include:
• Porcini mushroom and sherry sauce ideal for pasta, crostini or meats
• Thai style lemongrass and pumpkin soup
• Sicilian sweet and sour squash caponata
• Porchetta – pork belly filled with fresh herbs and slowly-roasted
• Tuscan Schiacciata flat bread with grapes and Vin Santo
• Chestnut cake
A range of recipes to liven up your Autumn cooking, all offered along with tips on how to select the best seasonal ingredients on a market stall.
8 people maximum. All abilities welcome