Houghton Lodge Seasonal Supervisor
- 37.5 hours per week
- £11 per hour (will increase in line with Real Living Wage)
- From 30th March – 1st October
Honesty @ Houghton Lodge is arguably one of the prettiest places to work in Hampshire, right alongside the walled garden and orangery of Houghton Lodge, which sits just outside of Stockbridge on the River Test.
We are recruiting for a full time supervisor, one of the most important roles within the coffee shop side of our business. This role is for 21 hours per week, including on a rota basis, including weekends and bank holidays. This role is on a fixed term basis from 30th March – 1st October
We are looking for that special someone who:
- Has experience of running events
- May have experience of a café but who has a passion for good customer service – it’s a must!
- Works well under pressure – the café can get really business and we anticipate a busy season.
- Can communicate clearly and can manage a small team.
- Can work to sales targets.
- Has high standards of health and hygiene.
- Has outstanding attention to detail.
- Has the drive to manage the team forward to success.
Due to the location it’s ideal if you have your own transport or a reliable lift giver.
In return for your hard work we offer:
- £10.50 per hour (salary increases reflecting the Real Living Wage)
- 20% off all Honesty-made products
- Monthly target-related bonuses
- Staff meals on duty
- Uniform provided
- 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Possible extension to contract
About Honesty Group
Honesty Group is an independent business operating pubs, restaurants, coffeeshops, and farm shops as well as serving our online and wholesale customers. Opened in 2014, Honesty Group now runs 15 sites across Berkshire and Hampshire, with our strong community-led values, and people-first approach separating us from our competitors. We are committed to holding ourselves to the highest standards with regards to the environment and sustainability, with all our food made by hand by our incredible team of chefs and bakers utilising fresh, seasonal, local ingredients (where possible) and served to our customers by dedicated, healthy and happy staff. We are Real Living Wage employers. You can see our full list of shops here.