Part Time Delivery Driver
- 16 hours per week
- 2 shifts per week
- £11 per hour
We are looking for a Delivery Driver to pack and pick up the food from our wholesale unit and deliver to our coffee shops, pubs and farm shops. This is a permanent position.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Collecting invoices from the delivery desk and prepare the trays
- Preparing the trays for each customer according to the invoices (picking)
- Ensuring the food products are delivered in clean trays only
- Planning/adjusting the delivery route according to the list
- Reporting any shortages (picking list)
- Loading the van ensuring the first delivery is the last load (making it easy to unload)
- Delivering products to customers and Honesty Coffee Shops, ensuring:
- Respect for the company property (Van, Trays, etc.)
- Due diligence in respect of driving laws and regulations (speed limits)
- To report any issues with equipment and tools (van, trays, breakages)
- Respect for Food Safety regulations (Honesty Group)
- Last minute Customers/ Coffee Shops delivery requests are fulfilled
- Your availability in the unit if your shift is finished early
- Returning to the Wholesale Unit:
- Inspect the van for cleanliness (all vans hoovered and sanitised inside each day as per hygiene records)
- Fuel quantity
- General Maintenance (tyre pressure, oil level, service, etc)
- Complete logs and reports
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Full, clean UK Driver License
- Availability to work from 3am (shifts start at 4am and finishes at 11:30)
- Availability to work on a rota basis (5 days out of 7, including weekends and bank holidays)
- Interest in food and bread products (full training is provided as it is necessary that the driver knows the product range)
- Clean driver license.
KEY COMPETENCES FOR PART TIME DELIVERY DRIVER
- Customer Service Orientated
- Able/Interested in working in a fast pace ingredient, meeting new customers every day!
- To ensure delivery of products from the Wholesale Bakery and Kitchen to customers on the delivery plan, making sure that the right product is delivered using the established routes at the right time (agreed delivery time slots for each customer).
Part-time hours: 16 per week
About Honesty Group
Honesty Group is a food business who care about their food: where it comes from, what is in it, who makes it, and how it is produced. Founded by Romilla Arber in 2014, the business has since grown and is encouraging people everyday to care more about the food they consume. We now run 2 pubs, 2 farm shops, and 9 coffee shops (and counting!). We are proud to be a Living Wage employer, and believe our staff are the very key to our success. You can see our full list of shops here.