Saddleback Farm Shop Manager
- 40 hours per week
- £26,000 per year
We are excited to looking for an exceptional person to be Saddleback Farm Shop Manager. Honesty Saddleback Farm Shop not only serves a range of hot and cold drinks, lunches and baked delights but we have a deli counter and retail offering as well.
Main Area of Responsibility
To manage Saddleback Farm Shop , to include the cafe.
Areas of General Responsibility
- Maximise the profit of the farm shop and coffee shop without compromising the ethos and principles of the business as a whole.
- Manage the staff so that they are working efficiently and in an organised manner.
- Organise rotas and staff cover.
- Liaise with the kitchen so that the cafe staff are knowledgeable about the food offering.
- Meet and liaise with the finance team so that sales figures can be analysed and budgets set.
- Meet and liaise with the General Manager so that the common goal of driving sales can be met.
- Manage and collaborate with the Marketing team to organise events
- Keep abreast of retail food and other relevant product trends.
- Have a creative vision for the shops so that the merchandising of stock looks fresh and interesting for customers.
- Ensure that staff understand and adhere to all food safety, health and safety and fire safety regulations.
- Work with the Human Resources and Recruitment Manager to ensure staff levels, and training and development of staff is accurate up to date .
- Form good partnerships with suppliers so that they feel valued by the business.
- Promote Honesty ethics and values.
- Work to meet sales targets and ensure that the team in the shops are equally as motivated.
- Understand and manage the costs of the business so that the best decisions are made when managing rotas, purchasing and waste.
- Take overall responsibility for the appearance, cleanliness and safety of the shop and cafe premises both inside and outside.
Skills required for the job
- Communicate effectively with peers throughout the business.
- Inspire and motivate others to achieve The Company vision
- Be reasoned and articulate when presenting views and opinions
About Honesty Group
Honesty Group is an independent business operating pubs, restaurants, coffeeshops, and farm shops as well as serving our online and wholesale customers. Opened in 2014, Honesty Group now runs 15 sites across Berkshire and Hampshire, with our strong community-led values, and people-first approach separating us from our competitors. We are committed to holding ourselves to the highest standards with regards to the environment and sustainability, with all our food made by hand by our incredible team of chefs and bakers utilising fresh, seasonal, local ingredients (where possible) and served to our customers by dedicated, healthy and happy staff. We are Real Living Wage employers. You can see our full list of shops here.