- Information you provided as a result of filling in a form in store or online, such as registering for a Loyalty Card or signing up to our newsletter. This is likely to be your name, telephone number, address and email address
- Technical information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser you use to access the internet, operating system and device you viewed the Website on.
- Information about your visit to our Website such as length of visit on certain pages, pages viewed.
- For internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- To process your Loyalty Card Membership
- To provide you with important information about changes to our Loyalty Card Scheme with important information about an event you are attending
- To send promotional emails about new products and services, special offers, events or other information we think you may find interesting (We only do this if you opt in to receive such emails)
- For Website performance and evaluation
- Avoid opting in to receiving our email marketing if you don’t want your email address to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also do so by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of marketing emails sent to you
- Your Privacy is important to us and we confirm that we will not distribute or lease your personal information to third parties for their mailing or marketing purposes.
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect, please either write to or email us email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Please be aware that our security measure on handling personal data may mean that we will require proof of identity before we are able to disclose information to you.
- Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf: We may pass your information to our Third Party Service providers for the purposes of completing task and providing services to you on our behalf (for example, Mail Chimp to send you marketing communication and Stripe for processing online payments.) However, when we use a Third Party Service provider, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we ensure their own Privacy Policies are in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes.
- When you are booking tickets on our Website, our online booking system is provided by a Third Party Service provider, NuTickets and your payment is processed by another Third Party Service provider, Stripe. They both specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
- Whilst we take appropriate measures, both technical and organisational, to safeguard the personal data you provide us, we cannot guarantee that transmissions over the internet are totally secure, therefore the transfer of personal data via the internet is entirely at your own risk.