- Information you provided as a result of filling in a form in store or online, such as registering for a Loyalty Card or signing up to our newsletter. This is likely to be your name, telephone number, address and email address
- Technical information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser you use to access the internet, operating system and device you viewed the Website on.
- Information about your visit to our Website such as length of visit on certain pages, pages viewed.
It is our policy to limit the information collected to only the minimum information required. What we do with the information gathered
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- To process your Loyalty Card Membership
- To provide you with important information about changes to our Loyalty Card Scheme with important information about an event you are attending
- To send promotional emails about new products and services, special offers, events or other information we think you may find interesting (We only do this if you opt in to receive such emails)
- For Website performance and evaluation
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and instore. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and although we will do our best to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of personal data transmitted to the Website and any transmission is at the user’s own risk. We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs of viruses and you are responsible for using your own virus software protection. Cookies
. Links to other websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites of interest. These links are for information purposes only and we are not responsible or liable for any content on any websites which we link to. Furthermore, once you have used these links to leave the Website, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and Privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites, and these sites are not governed by this Privacy Statement. You should exercise caution and look at the Privacy Statement applicable to the website in question. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you arising from use of such third party websites. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
The transfer of your information outside of Europe
- Avoid opting in to receiving our email marketing if you don’t want your email address to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- You can also do so by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of marketing emails sent to you
- Your Privacy is important to us and we confirm that we will not distribute or lease your personal information to third parties for their mailing or marketing purposes.
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect, please either write to or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Please be aware that our security measure on handling personal data may mean that we will require proof of identity before we are able to disclose information to you.
- Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf: We may pass your information to our Third Party Service providers for the purposes of completing task and providing services to you on our behalf (for example, Mail Chimp to send you marketing communication and Stripe for processing online payments.) However, when we use a Third Party Service provider, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we ensure their own Privacy Policies are in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes.
- When you are booking tickets on our Website, our online booking system is provided by a Third Party Service provider, NuTickets and your payment is processed by another Third Party Service provider, Stripe. They both specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
- Whilst we take appropriate measures, both technical and organisational, to safeguard the personal data you provide us, we cannot guarantee that transmissions over the internet are totally secure, therefore the transfer of personal data via the internet is entirely at your own risk.
. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing.